Meet the Team
serving the missoula community
Our mission is to be a chiropractic practice in the Missoula community that enables our members to move towards health in every aspect of their life while inspiring others to do the same.
Hi, I’m Dr. Liz Walker
- I have two places I call home, the first is Australia and the second, where I live, is Missoula, MT.
- I am a Chiropractor and owner of Primal Practice Chiropractic. I work with the power inside you that animates the universe.
- I am a mother to 2 - Coen and Matilda and my husband Ian runs MontanaFit.
- I believe that we are all powerful beyond measure.
- I was a collegiate tennis player and am on an ongoing athletic journey.
- I believe everyone is an athlete.
- I believe that everyone should build a team that will have their back whenever they need it.
- I believe that everyone has the right to seek their truth.
- I want to educate people in the healing potential of their bodies and see how it will change their family and their community.
- I want to leave a legacy of healthier, happier humans
Hi, I’m Tricia Wilkerson
Born in Chicago, Montana has been my home for over 12 years. I have worked in and around healthcare for 17 years with most of my experience coming from the physical therapy field. I have a husband and two kids that all love to outdoor adventure in the spring, summer, and fall. Our favorites involve anything on the water in the sunshine. I love music, exercise, and hanging out with my dog - also a slightly neurotic Aussiedoodle 😉
235 N 1st St Ste A
Missoula, MT 59802
Thursday 7:30-10:30am & 2:30-5:30pm
**If you can’t make these hours, please contact us and we will try to accommodate your schedule**